The Ben Kinney Team at Keller Williams Realty is thrilled to extend an invitation for you to become a part of our esteemed Real Estate Group!
Are you the ideal candidate?
-Eager to become a leading agent within a premier team, either now or in the future
-Valuing the importance of advanced technology and comprehensive training
-Driven by the pursuit of goals and measurable achievements
-A self-starter with strong initiative and determination
-Exhibiting reliability, organizational prowess, and a commendable work ethic
-Desiring to see your efforts directly translate into financial success
-Regularly browsing real estate listings for enjoyment, beyond mere necessity
-Aiming to contribute to something greater than oneself
-Flourishing as a vital contributor to a team
-Possibly having previously played a significant role in a team setting
Our Mission: To transform the aspiration of homeownership into a reality for everyone
Our Vision: To EXCEL (in business), THRIVE (financially), CONTRIBUTE (to others), EXPERIENCE (life to its fullest) and Positively Impact the World
About Us: Recognized nationally, our team is powered by PLACE - an innovative technology platform that has positioned us as the #1 Real Estate Team in the US, according to the Wall Street Journal!
- Show houses
- Take listings
- Negotiate contracts
- Practice and master proven effective scripts, dialogues and presentations
- Lead generate and continually build our ever-growing database
- Consistently follow-up with pipeline and database
- Willing to maintain an Illinois real estate license
Bonus Points (Not Required):
-You have experience being on the phone
-Customer service experience
-You have been in a commissioned role before
- Valid Illinois License required to join the team (but not to apply)
$60,000 - $75,000 USD Yearly
This is a commission based position.
About Our Team
- Coaching and training by the BEST in the industry
- Upstanding, coordinated working environment where talented individuals thrive
- Systems and tools that allow you to do what's most important: take listings, show houses, negotiate contracts
- Administrative support staff
- Marketing and design support staff
- Health Insurance for Top Performers
- Unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities in our world-class company through our volunteering events, team-building events, agent growth plans, and partnership opportunities.
- A flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
- And of course, help to build your WEALTH and NET WORTH!
This position is 100% Commission!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a handful of new members help to grow our Team!