Agent Services Coordinator - AKA "Real Estate Agent Concierge Extraordinaire"
The Good Home Team|7965 Custer Rd suite 125, Plano, TX 75025
Who are we looking for?
The Agent Services Coordinator AKA " Real Estate Agent Concierge" must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly with a strong desire to help and serve others and will be process-oriented.
The Agent Services Coordinator will assist with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within agent-related, and they will maintain agent-related systems and communication.
This person should be a self-starter who is comfortable taking charge with little supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
They must be trustworthy and be able to maintain confidentiality. They must be thorough in managing multiple processes and in their follow-up and completion of tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the real estate sales process (background could be title or loan processor, real estate assistant, etc.). License preferred but not required.
This position has significant growth opportunities.
An above-average performer will maintain or exceed standards in the following areas:
- The onboarding process for agents, both experienced and new.
- +/- Holding weekly new agent orientations, and one-on-one meetings with experienced agents
transitioning to the team.
- Communications including internal team communication and social media.
- They will assist the team leader as required by the team leader.
- Development and maintenance of systematic processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Organization, implementation, and follow-through of systems as related to intake and outtake. It is imperative to follow our systems closely to ensure our agents have a positive experience in their
transition to The Good Home Team.
-Send weekly emails to staff and core team members announcing all new agents, including who
referred them, their bio and photo, and their contact info for the team to reach out and welcome.
- Post agents who are new to the team in TGHT Internal Group and on social media as directed.
- Assist with all Good Home Team events, such as training events and other activities throughout the year.
- Maintain agent pipeline from Brivity data.
- Assist in recruiting support as needed.
- Team Members
o Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
o Post announcements, congratulations, and anything our team members need to know
on our TGHT Internal Group Facebook page.
o Keep up with birthdays and other important dates and coordinate cards and recognition.
o Coordinate quarterly and annual agent awards.
- Prospective Team Members – Communication with incoming agents regarding activities or help
with the intake/ transition process, transferring license, etc. – weekly
- Excellent people skills with strong emotional intelligence
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Ability to learn recruiting skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, and database concepts and
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Sales success track record is a plus
- MLS experience is helpful, but not required
$30,000 - $40,000 USD Yearly
About Our Team
The Good Home Team is powered by PLACE, a broker-agnostic business services and technology platform transforming the industry for top agents and their customers. We invest in your future by providing opportunities for personal and professional growth, so you can dream bigger while gaining exponential leverage and success within our powered-by-PLACE team.
This posting is closed
We are no longer accepting applicationsSee other opportunities